We are just glad you are finally thinking about your eyes. Watching videos on mobile is handy. Otherwise, it’s just more boring if you are not on the train. Shifting this experience from phone to TV must have got you asking – how to stream Hulu from phone to TV? So, Hulu is not something new and with such a big service, people are already watching it on their TVs or Laptop Screens.
Resolution is not the only issue, but there can be a list of disadvantages of streaming Hulu on your phone through the Android or iOS app. The experience of watching includes details and special comfort which can only be possible on a big-big screen. Now, since technology is appalling fruitful, there are ways nowadays to make things possible in a good way.
Similarly, Hulu services can be enjoyed at a greater level of watching experience without any added cost, given you already have the TV. Muster along.
Recommended: 15+ Free Hulu Account Username And Password 2021
- 1 How to Stream Hulu From Phone to TV?
- 2 Closure | Stream Hulu From Phone to TV
How to Stream Hulu From Phone to TV?
Hulu has been in news during the pandemic to come up with many innovative updates like a watch party and other things. A very good thing about last year was that it allowed services like Miracast and Chromecast to catch up with casting and even screen mirroring. A better talk than this was when Hulu apps started coming in the app stores of gaming consoles. This doesn’t seem to stop as there are smart TVs nowadays that are already coming installed with a Hulu App in them with other apps. Nonetheless, if your TV model is something latest as of within a year, do not forget to check if the app is on the menu or is good to directly install.
Requirements to Stream Hulu
Requirements are rather basic but you need to have such at a minimum to create an extensive experience, of your shift from phone to TV.
- A Smart TV (capable of casting or mirroring)
- A casting dongle, i.e. Chromecast (in case your smart TV does not support casting)
- HDMI cable
- Good Speed Internet (23 Mbps download and 15 Mbps upload or greater)
The devices that support Hulu are- Amazon Fire TV, Android devices, Android TV, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, iOS devices, LG Smart TV, Nintendo Switch, PS3, PS4, Roku devices, Vizio Smart TV, chromium browsers, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xfinity.
New To Hulu?
HULU has come a long way since 2012 and it has expanded a lot since. Covering from ABC, CBS, FOX, and an abundance of leading networks and satellites, Hulu is a must who live by the content. The good part is that the programs, shows, movies, and on-demand premieres are not bound to timing. You can access all whenever there is leisure, and not to mention wherever, too. Walt Disney owned Hulu has its own line of original products as well, so if you are new to Hulu, you must need to be aware of the pricing.
Hulu Subscription – $6
Hulu No Ads – $12
Hulu + Live TV – $65
Hulu No Ads + Live TV – $71
How to Cast Hulu from Phone to Tv without Wifi? (Via Gaming Console)
Gaming Consoles are not just about video games but they render a surrealistic operating system tactic to interconnect devices. Now, if you already have an Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, a Nintendo Switch, or any other supported console. You can stream Hulu directly through the HDMI. The only hard part is that browsing through and typing via console isn’t a strong suit for the majority. Learn more about it below:
- Your gaming console always has a dedicated game and an application store from where you can search the applications which are available for that particular name.
- Similarly, search in the download store- ‘HULU’, and it becomes easier to find the one app you need.
- Install and launch the app when it is ready.
- Now, you can either sign up or sign in in case you already have the account made.
- You have to connect your console to the TV with the help of an HDMI cable.
- This step is the final step where you are already looking for the shows you want to stream.
For streaming through the google cast, the steps are rather simple. But, look out if your TV, Smart TV, or any other screen upon which you wish to stream, is compatible with Google Cast. Otherwise, you might need to purchase a certain device that is available for the purpose. It is called Chromecast, the steps of which are provided later in the sequence.
- Firstmost, make sure that both of the devices- your smart TV and the mobile phone are connected with the same wifi.
- When you have established this, make sure that the wifi has a good internet connection.
- Now, you have to launch the Hulu app on your phone.
- Hulu has an integrated feature that allows you to directly use the google cast feature.
- All you need to do is to tap the cast iron and select the device.
- By this step, your screen might already be on the screen of your choice.
Chromecast is additional hardware in the form of a dongle that can enable your devices to make a link-up for smooth streaming. Now if you do have a Chromecast device, here are the steps you need to follow:
- The first thing that needs to be done is that the Chromecast needs a power source, so plug it in a socket.
- Use an HDMI port to plug the Chromecast into your TV.
- Here, you need to connect your smartphone or tablet to the Chromecast in the Google Home App.
- Now as you watch or stream your shows in HULU, in real-time it will all cast to the connected TV after these few steps.
- You need to tap the streaming button on the right side on the top of the screen.
- Check beforehand that the correct input of HDMI is selected in the TV.
- By this, you will already be involved with your shows on TV.
You Might Like: How to Connect Antenna to Existing Cable Wiring [Simple Steps]
Airplay is an OS-specific module that is available on Apple TV and HTC devices. It is much like a Chromecast for Apple TV by screen mirroring. Even though screencasting video content, is a feature available in Apple TVs of generation 2 and higher.
Screen Mirroring is like duplicating your phone screen, so apart from HULU, everything and anything that you do on your phone will be visible on the TV screen.
- Connect your Apple TV and iPhone with the same network.
- Access the Control Center of your iPhone by swiping up from below.
- When you will see Airplay mirroring, you have to select the Apple TV.
- A number will appear on the phone screen and put the same on your iPhone.
- Otherwise, from the Hulu App on your iPhone, you can also tap on the cast option and select the Apple TV, to just broadcast Hulu on the TV screen.
Hulu provides many such features for streaming on compatible devices. Along with google cast, the mobile remote is also one feature that is available for free on almost many updates of the app. You have to make sure to follow the below-mentioned steps very precisely to be able to stream your favorite shows on your TV.
- Your mobile and the desired TV must be connected to the same Wi-Fi.
- Once you have established this, get going to check that the Wi-Fi sustains good signals.
- Now, you need to open the HULU application on both your devices.
- Look out for the symbol that looks like a TV with a wifi signal in the bottom left of it.
- Once you select the TV from the list of available devices, you are as good to watch Hulu. On your TV as well as on your phone.
- If you want to close the HULU app on your phone, it will create no problem. As the device will continue to stream your content.
Plex is a CPU based transcoder and watch-party service that enables users with premium access to watch together, in 4K. However, this will allow you to connect your devices together which have a CPU, so for instance a laptop or desktop screen. However, you can connect your computer screen with a TV via HDMI cable.
Have A Latest Smart TV
Nowadays, more Smart TVs arrive with pre-installed apps which, fortunately, includes Hulu. So, if you have the budget for a new TV plus a desire for upgrading your account to HULU Plus Live TV, which might cost a bit much to the pocket but that would be an investment done right.
Closure | Stream Hulu From Phone to TV
We are certain that in no time you will forget that you even used to watch HULU from your mobile phone. We believe in changes if they are good. And we also believe that this article on how to stream Hulu from phone to TV will prove to be a bearer of a good change. Now if it does, do not be shy to help our fellow readers with the pros of watching HULU on your TV screen. Moreover, if there are any questions, queries, or specific information. Do not be shy to put it to us via the comment box below.