You decided to try Chegg for help in studies, rent some books, or get answers to some difficult questions. Chegg might have been helpful, but once done with all these, if you are looking for How to Cancel Chegg Subscription and Get Refund, then you are at the right place.
We have comprehensively described each and everything about canceling the Chegg subscription and getting a refund for the same. Let us not waste any more time and move further to the main subject.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription and Get Refund? | (Guide)
Chegg is an Educational Company based out of California, US. It focuses on online textbook renting in both physical and digital formats. It also helps school and college students with their homework, online tutoring, notes, and facilities like scholarships and internships. But this too, like any other educational platforms, is not free. You need to subscribe to this online institute to avail of all those above benefits.
How to get the Chegg subscription?
Subscribing to Chegg is simple and a matter of a few minutes. No, you do not need to press any red button here. All you have got to do is, create an account on ‘chegg.com,’ then you will get the choice of choosing between two kinds of subscription costing $14.95 per month and $19.95 per month.
Both packs share a few same benefits, but the more you pay, the more you get. After you have decided which pack to opt for, you can proceed to check out where you will get the choice of choosing a wide array of payment options. You can choose Paypal or direct debit card transactions, and boom! You are good to go. However, Chegg also allows its users to cancel their subscription anytime.
How to Cancel the Chegg Subscription and Get Refund?
So you subscribed to Chegg, used it for a while, but now you feel like you do not need these services anymore and want to terminate the Chegg subscription. So how do you do that? Is this going to be a hectic process? Well, the shortest answer to this is NO! it is just a piece of cake and probably your cup of tea. Follow these easy instructions to do so.
- First and foremost, log into your Chegg account on their official website.
- As soon as you log in, you have to click on “Your Profile,” located on the top right corner of the page displayed.
- It will redirect you to a page where you have to select the option: My account.
- The moment you click on My Account, you will see several options on the page. There you will see ” Change/ Cancel Membership.” Click on that to proceed further.
- After you have selected the change/cancel membership option, you will be shown another option to be selected. The option says, “Pay as you go” plan. You ought to select this option.
- Now you are done with the most hectic part by now. The next option that pops-up in front of you is “Save Changes.” Click on it.
- Now here comes the confirmation part of this process. It says, “Unsubscribe Anyway.” Now you need to be very sure whether you want to do it or not. Because this is the last step to change your mind, and after that, there is no turning back. Click on “Unsubscribe Anyway“
- Since they provided you with the best features, they would like to know where they lack behind, which led to you biting the dust. So, you are supposed to provide a reason for cancellation on this page.
- And here comes the last step of the entire procedure. Click on Submit, and that’s all. You just canceled your Chegg subscription.
Done with Chegg Cancellation, now what about the refund?
You would like to get refund on your Chegg Study subscription as soon as you cancel it. But is this possible? Are you provided with this provision? Of course, yes! For this, all you need to do is, get in touch with the customer services department of Chegg, and request a credit for the unused tutoring minutes.
You will have both the options to get in touch with them, be it with the Chegg website or the phone number. You can go for any option that suits you.
Closure | How to Cancel Chegg Subscription and Get Refund?
I have listed all the possible methods regarding “How to Cancel Chegg Subscription and Get Refund?”. I hope that the suggestions and tips helped you.
But before you go on to unsubscribing to any of the services you make use of, you need to be very adamant about your decision because someday or the other, you might need these services again.