Security was never the selling point of Android smartphones. The accessibility and customizability made android what it is today. If you had used android phones before Android Lollipop 5.1 came out, you know how easily anyone could get access to your phone without knowing the password. All they had to do was factory reset the phone, and that’s it. But since the update, things have changed. Android phones are much more secure now. Today we will tell you how to bypass google lock if you forgot your password.
Android started taking security seriously after Lollipop. They incorporated google FRP locks to prevent people from getting access to the phones just by factory resetting them. But this additional layer of security is a nightmare for forgetful people. However, you don’t have to worry if you remember your Google account’s Email Id and password. In case you don’t even remember that, don’t panic. We are here to help you.
- 1 How To Bypass Google Lock? (Complete Guide)
- 2 Google FRP Bypass | Step By Step Guide
- 3 Closure | How To Bypass Google Lock?
How To Bypass Google Lock? (Complete Guide)
You won’t have an issue with the Google FRP lock if you remember the email and password you were logged in to. It’s a very straightforward process if you remember your credentials. All you have to do is enter the email and password and tap next, and you will be redirected to your home screen.
However, people rarely remember their credentials; most of the time, they forget the password. If you are amongst them, then don’t worry. We will tell you how to bypass google lock. This process does not require root access, so don’t worry your phone warranty won’t get void.
We will explain the whole procedure in a step-by-step guide. Just make sure you go through them thoroughly. Adhere to the steps strictly, and this will be a piece of cake for you.
What Is Google FRP Lock? | Google Lock Explained
If you aren’t aware of what google FRP lock is and how it works, let us explain it to you. The better you understand the lock, the easier it is to design a key.
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. Google introduced this feature to make the phone unusable in case of theft.
Here’s how it works. When you forget your password and factory reset your phone, you must complete the setup steps. But unlike the first boot, you can’t skip the email and password step after factory resetting your phone.
You will have to fill in the previously used Gmail Id and password, or otherwise, you will be stuck in the setup guide. But don’t worry, this isn’t as secure as you and google might think. The FRP lock can be bypassed, and we will teach you how.
Disable FRP On Android
In case you were wondering. Yes, you can disable this FRP lock. However, you can only do it if you remember the password. You can’t disable the FRP lock after factory resetting your phone.
To disable the FRP lock, Go to the settings > Accounts > Google and choose the account. Tap on the account you are logged in with and remove that account. In case you have logged in with multiple accounts, you will have to remove all of them.
That’s it. You have successfully disabled the FRP lock.
How To Bypass Google Lock? | 100% Working Hack No Root Required
There are a lot of steps to follow if you are trying to bypass the Google FRP lock. Don’t worry; we have explained the procedure in a step-by-step guide.
You don’t require any expertise to bypass the google lock; just adhere to these easy steps, and before you know it, you are in. There are certain things necessary criteria you have to fulfill before factory resetting your phone.
- Make sure your phone is charged over 60% or is plugged into a charger throughout the procedure.
- Make sure to backup your data before resetting your phone, as factory resetting will clean all your data.
Google FRP Bypass | Step By Step Guide
There are several ways you can bypass google lock; we have shared two of the most promising methods with you. The first one is dedicated to Samsung users as Samsung has the largest number of users among all android smartphones. The second one can be used for any smartphone and has some extra steps, but don’t worry, we have explained each step in detail.
FRP Bypass For Samsung Smartphones
Once you successfully factory reset your phone, you will see the setup page appear after the phone has booted up. Choose your language and hit next.
- Once you hit next, you will have to choose a WIFI network; make sure you select a stable network.
- After you hit next, it will ask you for your Google account.
- Tap on the blank space; once you do that, the keyboard will appear.
- Hold “@” on the keyboard until the settings menu appears.
- Once the setting menu appears, select google keyboard settings.
- Select the three dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- After tapping on the three dots, choose Help and Feedback, then select any options that appear.
- In the help section, choose Using Google Keyboard.
- Once you are redirected to the Help page, tap and hold any text to select it. After it’s selected, tap on Websearch that appears on the top right corner of the screen.
- After tapping on the web search, a search bar will appear. Delete all the text from it.
- Type settings in the search bar.
- Keep scrolling until you reach “About Phone” in the phone settings.
- Entre “About Phone” and tap seven times on the Build Number. This will enable the developer option for you.
- Go back to the settings page and look for the Developer Option. Tap on it once you find it.
- Once you open the developer option, allow the OEM to unlock and return. You might have to repeat this step multiple times.
- After you have enabled OEM unlocking, restart the device.
- Connect the device to WIFI again.
- After connecting to a WIFI network, you won’t be asked to enter your previous Google account once you hit next.
- Instead, you will read “enter a new Gmail account.”
- Add a new account or skip the step.
And that’s it; you have successfully bypassed the Google FRP lock. This procedure will work on any Samsung smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 or above.
How To Bypass Google Lock For Any Android Phone?
Most of the steps in this method resemble the previous method we explained. There are just a few extra steps to follow.
Factory reset your phone and follow the below-mentioned steps to bypass the FRP lock.
- Choose a WIFI network; make sure it’s a stable and fast network.
- Once you are connected to a WIFI, you will be instructed to enter your google account. Tap on the back arrow and go back to the WIFI networks page.
- After coming back to the WIFI network page, tap on add network.
- A blank box will appear that will say “Entre SSID” Type www.youtube.com in that box and then tap and hold the entered text. You will see options pop up over the text tap on the one that says open link.
- Once the youtube homepage appears on the screen, tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose a browser. Tap on google chrome.
- After the search results appear, choose the APK one and hit download.
- Once downloaded, install the app on the phone. Enable unknown source installation and let it install.
- After installing the app, launch the app, use the search bar, and type “Settings.”
- Once settings appear on the screen, tap on the first one and hit try.
- This will launch the phone settings.
- Now scroll down and look for “About Phone,” once you find it tap on the Build number several times until a message appears that says “You are a developer now.”
- After this, go back to the settings page and look for “Developer Options.” Once inside, tap on OEM Unlocking. Repeat the step unless this option is active.
- Once OEM Unlocking is active, simply reboot your phone.
- Choose a WIFI network, and it will direct you to the google account page; skip the step, and you are in.
That’s it; you got back access to your phone. This method is applicable for most of the android phones out there. Just stick to the steps and read them carefully before performing the procedure.
Closure | How To Bypass Google Lock?
Google is paying attention to security and privacy; that’s a good thing. However, every change has some drawbacks; this one makes forgetting one password their worst nightmare.
Since the launch of Lollipop 5.1, the security of android phones has increased, and the phones are much more secure. But in the off chance that you forget your password, it is near impossible to gain access to your phone back.
If you were paying attention, we said, “Near impossible,” here in this article; we have told you how to bypass google lock. These two methods are straightforward and don’t even require any root access. If you think we missed something, let us know about it down below. And if this article got you out of a tricky situation, then share it with your friends in need.